Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
10-07-2015, 02:12 PM
The lion would let out a huff from his nose. Like a dragon who would release smoke from his nostrils. It was almost as if he couldn't keep his own slaves in his control. Oh there would be hell to pay for those who didn't do as they were told. Hyder's tail flicked, Sin was not acting as if he was lazy or anything of the sort. However, he would be the one to take Safir to him. Though it did sound amazing, to let them do as they wish and bring her back. He would grin.

"Support from me, I am no stranger to war. Along with anything you need from my collected slaves. Safir herself can be a slight connection between us. A shared slave ownership if you will." Hyder would purr in the back of his throat. He was severely amused by Sin, as much as he didn't understand. Male's were held on higher regard then females in his society. Perhaps even a slight romantic interest in the male, even if he was a wolf. "As long as she isn't dead, you can do what you want with her." she wasn't of much use anyway he needed better slaves.