Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:41 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Svetlana would give a small nod as Leo explained what the marriage ceremony was about. So it was more of a public display of their bond, to show that they planned to be together for the rest of their lives. Interesting. The femme would wag her tail back and forth, shaking her head. “I don’t think that there is anything left to think about, Leo. I love you with all my heart, all my soul, and want to be with you for many years to come. If marriage is just a public display of that will, then why should there be any problem with it?” She would lick his muzzle ears giving a happy twitch.

“I’m... I’m just really happy right now.” The femme would feel heat in her cheeks. #b35124“I--” The next thing Svetlana knew there was a scurrying of paws coming towards them, and fast. It seemed that their moment together was over.

Korrin would bound up, huffing and fluffing out her fur as she looked up at the two wolves. “What Svet talking about!? Happy with Leo? Are Svet and Leo dating!?” Svetlana would chuckle softly, “...and hello, Korrin.”

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]