Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-08-2015, 04:51 PM
The dark colored woman coughed. From the pain of the birth to the pain from the bumps that scattered throughout her stomach, caused her to become much weaker than she wished to be. That was when she would soon smell the scent of her older pups, a small smile forming on her maw as she looked to Naoise. The brightness in her eyes was dissipating, and sadness was located upon her face as well. She could feel Mystic's paw on her back, trying to help her push and bring the life of the new pups into the world. Blood continued to ooze from her bodice as she would soon see Annette, eyes scarred and she appeared to be sad and scared.

Nalyda wished she could ease the tension in the air from her family, but she had to focus on the birth as much as possible. She pushed as best as she could until little legs could be seen from the first pup. She stopped pushing for a moment, trying to catch her breath as she coughed even more. The bumps caused her severe pain, and she knew that the pain from them was the cause of the complications from the birth. She would speak to her children, as well as her beloved mate, "If i go today...I wish for you all to stay close to one another...and stay as a family..." she explained, "I love all of you...I will be sure to bring the pups into the world...but after that...I believe my time is coming close..."