Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Text "Speech"

She let out a soft rumble as he placed his paw on hers. She looked down at their paws for a moment before looking up at him. She moved closer to him before he moved off, snuggling against him. "Thank you, my love." She said softly. "I will feel much more safe once I know how to fight better. Maybe in the future I will feel safe enough to have a litter of pups with you. I would enjoy carrying and raising pups of your blood." She said with a small smile.

As he rose to his paws and began to move off. She kept her nose on his tail tip before moving forward to walk in step with him at his shoulder. "We shall. This calls for a celebration!" She said with a smile as she kept pace with him. "I love you, and I cannot wait until the day we can raise a litter of our own together, in peace and safety." She said softly, reaching her muzzle up to lick his cheek as they walked. She had fallen head over heels for the male in such a short span of time. But because of how quickly they had fallen for each other, that meant plenty of time to spend together, and maybe even has as many pups as his aunt and uncle had. She let out a little chuckle as the thought ran through her mind.

Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not