gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-08-2015, 10:15 PM

The female's eyes were quick to note the small changes. Suddenly Renhett found herself falling back to a neutral stance. Was it so hard for others to accept how friendly she was? Then again, she supposed someone in their past could have crushed that bit of their soul. It made the female let out a breath closing her eyes as she lowered her head for a moment. She too looked around her, if someone came here to follow her she would be sure to protect Callisto from that. Something about the woman, she wanted her to live how she wanted. Because freedom, that's what was most important to her. Individuality.

Her attempt to make small talk had been shot down. Renhett wouldn't say a word she nodded her head, but before she went to walk. She stood a bit closer to Callisto. "I don't know what happened to you but..... don't let anyone steal your individuality. You're a beautiful girl Callisto. Even if you are older than me, your heart has pieces of gold. If you're ever in trouble, if I'm available I'm here. I'm a stranger but... I hate wolves who would destroy and claim a female like you who lives how she wants." Renhett just spoke her mind as she went off in a different direction of the lands. Her nose guiding her as she went to look at more herbs. Her excitement growing back up as she smiled and wagged her tail. This place, no wonder Callisto lived here. It was a healers paradise.

"Talk"