size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2015, 10:37 PM

Shaye would watch anxiously as once again a fight dissolved around here, similar culprits to the last time a meeting fell apart only this one ended with two friends turning their backs to each other. Tail tucked between her leg, she shoot Lillie an apologetic expression (one that said she was not choosing sides), she would have kissed the girls cheeks had she not moved away from them. Then, glancing at Bass her expression become more resolved and she hoped her Uncle could read in it that she intended to go and prepare for what was to come. She dipped her head curiously to him, turned, and walked out of the meeting after her cousin, turning her gait into a run once she was free of the crowd.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.