ardent

You're My Shining Star

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 10:53 PM

Shrike felt angry. The hurt look that he saw on Starling's face had wounded him deeply, even without directly knowing the cause. He would breathe in, letting out a sharp huff. He'd been running around, looking for his brother, ever since the meeting had ended. The one place he didn't think to look of course was Star's den, being the fact that it would be the obvious choice to find him and he didn't think that his brother wanted to be found. It wasn't that he didn't trust Starling, but he couldn't help but feel wary about marching off to war right this second. He wanted to know more about their enemy first... and perhaps that was what Allen had felt too. Either way... there was something odd about the man leaving. It didn't sit right with him.

Shrike would rumble through the lands, running full speed as he sought his brother. Where was he? He was breathing hard, but Shrike was tirelessly searching. If there was one thing the brute had, it was the energy to run. He'd breathe in, scenting the air every so often. Starling had to be around here somewhere! The boy would give a frustrated huff, skidding to a rather shaky halt.

'Dammit!' He'd think to himself in frustration. Had it been Harmony's words that triggered his brother? The comment that he was so young? He felt his blood boiling. That wasn't even the issue! He'd search the plains for his brother's form desperately, needing to talk to him.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'