ardent

Bones of our Ancestors

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2015, 12:34 AM

"How quick you all are to turn on your own family, your leader, as if he didn't think of such things. As Bass said he is not a cruel man, and since when have any of you seen an act that could suggest otherwise by him?" Félicien would breathe in deeply. "I was not there for the fall of my family, nor do I know Sin personally, but I do know my family. Aunt Novella fell in battle against this bastard who targeted us without mercy. He was so ready to do battle, and because of him she had to leave due to her injuries leaving behind three young ones." Féli would call out over the meeting.

"Bass is not the enemy here." His voice would soften. "So let's stop acting like it. He wants to protect us, protect Abaven, from the jaws of a man who has shown nothing but mercilessness. Young or not, this pack needs to be uprooted. We don't have to harm them, nor the ones who will not fight, but that doesn't mean there won't be those who seek to rip the very life from our throats." Féli's words held a sort of edge to them.

Félicien would move to Bass' side, shooting glares into the crowd. "Starling might be young as well, but I doubt highly he is stupid. If an alpha, another alpha, is deathly afraid of this man, doesn't that raise ANY warning flags for you?" Féli would blow out.

"You should all be ashamed that you would question Bass on this. He wants what is best for his family, and carries a heavy burden on his shoulders. He has to care not only for Abaven, but for us remaining from Threar. Bass is not forcing you to fight, yet you all are acting as if you have no choice!" He would snap.

"So come now, who will stand with us? I will ask those of you again, since it seems you are unsure, what you will do. Will you stay with Abaven so that we may seek safety from the shadow that looms over us, or will you abandon the pack you dare to call family?"

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen