Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-09-2015, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 12:56 AM by Motif I.)

Motif watched in disapproval as the wolves about her bickered. She was sad to see Star leave, and nodded her head to Shaye as her young daughter moved after him. She was certain Shaye would be preparing and was grateful that her daughter had chosen the path of a healer and not a fighter, it would have worried her to death if Shaye had wanted to be at their sides in this fight. She shook her head again at the long winded speeches given by all parties – those with and those against. She rose from her place, other then Shai the wolves she had moved to stand beside had left – Star and Shaye. She would kiss her husband's cheek gently and move then to stand at her brothers side, to stand with Bass as he looked on at the pack, to show her infallible support. “You know where I stand” she told him, and it was all she needed to say. She intended to be at his side when he called Imperium, she would be his anchor and support, and a show to Valentine that Bass's own warriors would be in on this siege he called for.

Walk, "Talk" Think