Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-09-2015, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 01:59 AM by Dart.)

>>Whoa...so much chaos erupted all around him, all the while he remained quiet as others argued and left in fits of fury. He shook his head at the way the girl, Lillie was it? Had acted. She was his peer, albeit a rank above him...he didn't like the way she acted. He would be sure to let Bass know later that he wasn't comfortable training under her if she continued to act this way, and from the way the arguments were going, it wasn't her first time. How disappointing, for a moment he thought she was kinda cool until she started arguing. This wasn't about passion...and when he heard her speak to Bass' kid Starling the way she had, his ears laid flat as he began to feel contempt for her. He would stand quietly as he shook out his fur, turning to look at her with a hardened gaze. If she wanted to act like a child, he would treat her like one. You got what you gave. "I think you should learn your place, which is among younger children. You've a lot to learn kiddo, and I'm afraid you lost my respect. You get what you give, fix your childish attitude. I won't be working with a child."

He turned around then, a motion to her that said ' talk to the tail ' and he would not be saying anything else to her. She could pout and moan and cry and growl all she wanted. He was done with her for now, until she earned respect. And if she chose to cause another scene here, he sure hoped Bass would do something instead of letting it slide...twice since this meeting. He gave a sheepish grin to his friend, hoping he could perhaps lighten the mood a bit. Bounding towards him, he brushed against Bass' chest to help him calm the obvious tension and anger that was building up inside. Dart could feel it. Turning towards the crowd, tail brushing his friends forelegs, he would address everyone else. "Look, there's always those who will agree and disagree. But really, you're all doubting Bass? Sure some of this might not make sense, some of it might...I don't know the whole story, but knowing Bass, he wouldn't just jump into a fray like this if he truly didn't believe it was worth it. You were asked for your voice, you said your pieces."

His gaze scanned over the crowd, pausing for a moment before going on. "I know some of you are scared, some of you want to fight for your own reasons...or just because you're all hot heads, I don't know. Point is, this is a time for trust and unity. Not to fight among yourselves. That would mean you're no better then the guy who felled your sister pack. Bass has a point. Strike first before you're caught off guard, protect your own. And trust in each other. Trust in Bass. Otherwise you run into battle with clouded minds, and that's what gets you killed. I speak from experience, and that's to you younger kids. I'd hate to see someone die out there because they weren't thinking clearly."

He turned to look up at Bass, determination in his eyes and a sly crooked grin on his face. "I'm with you, brother. Through thick and thin I'll always have your back. If you'll allow it, I would like to come along and fight side by side. Like it should have been. If your friends pack is to come here, I'm sure there will be plenty of eyes watching over the kids. It's time we kick some butt!"

"Speak"