Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-09-2015, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 07:59 PM by Calypsei.)

Calypsei sat there, still and slightly irritated as she listened to the wolves of Abaven question Bass repeatedly, her fur bristling slightly along her spine at some of the comments made. She had been trained to be impulsive and instinctive, following her gut feeling because it had never steered her wrong before, and therefore had given no reason to doubt. She had a feeling in her stomach, a familiar feeling at that, and it was for that reason along with the undying trust in the Destruction family that had led her to agree to the fight. Bass had taken her in when she was scarcely two season old and very much alone, but that wasn’t the only reason she would fight.

She would fight, because it was her duty. She would fight for Wren and Bass’ newest litter and Lark and Tinaro and every other member of Abaven because she had made herself a promise – defend her packmates with her life, because they were her family. She sat there rigid, unmoving as she forced herself to remain a stoical pillar. Her ears were perked, trying to listen in on everything being said. She thought she heard her name but she felt like she was just hearing a mix of things from the other wolves. She glanced at Tinaro as he spoke his piece. “My mind is unchanged in the matter. If you want to lay siege, then I will back you.” She agreed, knowing that this would be not only a way to prove herself, but it would prove that she could hold her own. Part of her worried that she might end up taking a fight too far, killing needlessly, though she assured herself that Sin and his pack had their reputation for a reason - beating Novella in a fight - therefore there was no risk of that. She'd be busy trying to keep herself and her two best friends alive.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW