Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
10-10-2015, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:25 AM by Birna I.)

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

Moving with powerful purpose, Birna strode behind her alpha on the way to Abaven. News of Imperium's participation in Abaven's siege of Hellstrom had stirred the warriors of the larger pack to action. Birna was excited but she did not show it, her exterior remaining stoic. Her rank was still that of Libertus and it was something she had vowed to change before winter. Much like Integra sought to be free of the servus rank, Birna sought to officially be recognized as a warrior and the siege was her chance to prove it. There was so much riding on this. She wasn't going to let anyone down.

Her gaze would linger for a moment on Mercy, wondering why the girl seemed so hesitant and irritable. She wanted to be a warrior did she not? If that was not the case she should've stayed at home. Birna intended to lead Imperium's warriors one day and she could already see that this girl was going to be troubleā€¦. especially lingering so close to Valen's flanks. She just hoped this wouldn't be a repeat of the drama in Imperium's last meeting. The girls needed to focus on fighting the enemy, not snarling after each other over their alpha's loins and who had access to them.

Everyone else seemed to be a mix of excitement and fear and Birna felt a soft smile tug at her lips as her own excitement started to crack through her exterior. Excitement and pride. Imperium made their entrance, strong and good in number. It was time again for Imperium to send a clear message to the whole of Alacritia what their power actually meant and she was proud to be a part of it.

[Image: 262ny8g.png]