Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-10-2015, 11:21 AM

An ally. Valentine's neutral opinion of this new ruler immediately took a sharp drop into the negative. He despised how readily the packs around him sought out alliances, how little effort they put into cultivating a working, mutually beneficial relationship. Anything less was just a pitiful attempt to avoid conflict. It spoke of weakness on both sides and the King was disappointed with this supposed businessman. What did amuse him though, was that the only other packs who had come to him and immediately asked for an alliance or a truce were Sonticus and Threar, the very packs whose weakness Sin readily pointed out.

"I do think of myself as a businessman as well," he began, "and I don't think it is in Imperium's best interest to ally with a pack we know nothing about. Alliances, real working, beneficial alliances, are things that are, in my opinion, entered into after much thought, not decided spur of the moment and with no history to justify such a relationship. Trade, however, is a very real possibility at this point," he said thoughtfully.

Valentine's thoughts then turned to Sonticus and the possibility of putting it out of its misery. "As for Sonticus, that is something I am interested in." His thoughts drifted to the woman Avalon. The thought of bringing her into Imperium's ranks interested him and while he'd would prefer the opportunity to recruit her, he would settle for claiming her and trying to woo her to the ranks if that was the only option. "In exchange for choice slaves, Imperium would help aid in the destruction of Sonticus, or, if you'd rather siege on your own, a trade for those same members could possibly be made later."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.