Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-10-2015, 11:24 AM

”By her own choice, I should hope.” This simple statement was almost enough to send Valentine lunging into the face of the speaker. Who did he think he was? Some knight in shining armor with grandiose thoughts of protecting a princess? Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. He knew nothing and his assumptions were going to cost him if he didn't choose his words with a little more care. "Rest assured," he said coldly, "that Rhythm and I are on the same page. I've been honest with her since we met and by implying that I have been deceitful or that she is here against her will you have put yourself on very thin ice." So know your role and shut your hole.

Ownership was a funny word to choose considering the freedom with which Nagendra had used to gamble about like a bunny up until this very moment. "When has your freedom ever been called into question? Did I hunt you down and drag you back when you left? Attack and claim you on sight when I saw you on the border? No, I welcomed you here, Nagendra and you are free to slut it up wherever you like." Well, almost anywhere. "That being said, if you choose to remain here in Imperium myself and those in the tiers above you will have authority over you and if you can't accept that, now is your chance to leave."

He paused to study the man, still firmly grasping the anger that Nagendra had called to life. "I do keep slaves, Nagendra, and that is something else you should take into consideration if you wish to remain here. If you find any of this unacceptable, this is your chance to walk away." This would be his only chance to do so without threat of punishment. If he stayed now he would be accepting everything that had been explained to him and if he decided at a later date that pack life wasn't for him there was no guarantee that he'd be able to leave peacefully.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.