ardent

And let the doorknob hitya where the good Lord splitya!

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-10-2015, 12:49 PM

Valentine almost made it out of the Moor. Almost. His progress was halted by a shifty looking young man. The stranger's obvious nervousness was contagious, although the King kept his reservations well hidden. The brute didn't seem too keen to meet him, but he wasn't getting out of his way either and that was what made him shifty. It brought to mind a bandit pacing nervously just outside of sight as he waited for an unsuspecting traveler. Was this the distraction that came before an ambush?

He was offered a smile, but no greeting as the shifty young brute jumped straight to a question. "Druid's Moor," he offered. Surely the boy's question wasn't broader; he couldn't imagine getting this far into Alacritia without learning its name. "I am looking for someone, and I am not sure that you would know her. If I could ask?" Valentine shrugged, still wary. "Sure, shoot." If he could help he would.

Another light-colored wolf appeared out of the mists, announcing her presence with a whistle. Moving so he could see both wolves with ease in an effort to minimize his chances of being surprised, Valentine nonchalantly looked the newcomer over. Her attention was riveted on the circle of rocks behind him. Unfortunately he wasn't going to be much help. "Relics, I'm told. Leftovers from ages gone by."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.