gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-10-2015, 06:46 PM

Leo chuckled softly and smiled as she nuzzled his cheek. He realized he didn't spend nearly enough time with her or the rest of his family and he really hoped that would change soon. The one thing he really hated about being Sovereign was the drain it caused on his time. He had yet to find that balance between work and play. He laughed at her comment about enjoying her old age being boring. He never really thought about the fact that she was getting older. In his eyes she was still just as young as ever and to think that she could be "enjoying her old age" was ridiculous.

He nodded to confirm that he did indeed have plenty on his mind. He wasn't sure where to begin, but maybe he should start with what he hoped would be happy news for her. "I guess I could start with the biggest piece of news... Well, biggest in my personal life anyway." He chuckled softly and paused breifly as he decided how to word it. "Svetlana and I have been getting closer recently and I've been wanting to tell her how I felt about her, but she beat me to it. And I've asked her to marry me." He smiled and his tail wagged, but he still watched her curiously to see what her reaction would be. He hopped she would be happy for them, but he knew this was still all very sudden.

"Talk" "You" Think