gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM

Quelt was trying to be nice, he really was. Yet she seemed so out of it that he couldn't help but to think of other things with her. She corrected him, making his eyebrow twitch. What the hell did Bass see in this kid? Then again if she was close to him, he couldn't blame her for having some sort of attitude. It made him sigh though, was she really thinking humoring him would help at all. He knew no one would be as fast as his wife, however now he just didn't feel the point in it.

"It'd be more polite to tell me that you don't want to race." he raised an eyebrow to the younger wolf. His paws pulling into the dirt, it was as if she thought he was stupid or something. "Being fast is just as important as being able to travel through your terrain when carrying messages. If you aren't fast, it means your an easy target for the enemy." Quelt mentioned as he looked off into the distance. "I'm a navigator, so most of the time I know what to do even in swamps." that was something he could be sure about.

Speech,