Takira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-11-2015, 05:01 PM

He was being sweet, there was no other word for it and that within itself should have set off warning bells that something more than she saw was going on, but frankly she could not bring herself to care. She liked him and she trusted him; with her life apparently. But even if she trusted him she was not going to lay about to be catered on, no she had walked herself into this mess and she was going to walk to a healer to fix herself, even if it killed her. Which if she was honest with herself she just might kill herself, moons knew she just nearly had.

"I would rather go with you N. I'm not going to lay here like an invalid and let you baby me. I am a big girl, I got myself in this mess and I'm prepared to get myself to your healer, on my own four paws."

Takira eyed him, her bright amber eyes watching him, she had a feeling that he would fight her on that stance but she did not care, he could not keep her on her side if she did not wish to stay. Boy was he about to get a full taste of her stubborn side for she was going to back down for nothing; her pride made sure of that...

ooc. We can end it here and continue in that new thread =3

""
[Image: taske_wind_by_wolftaske-d9besws.png]
[Image: Takira%20Qotes_zps33ftvwls.png]