Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-11-2015, 06:14 PM

Still as bright as ever her children were that was something that brought a smile to Nona's maw as she would gently draw herself closer to them and gently give them both a lick on the forehead. Of course she would gladly teach her son about what she knew and let Allen handle their more adventurous daughter which drawn a even wider smile upon Nona's maw. Something just couldn't stop Nona from giggling a bit, "Noen I'll gladly teach you what I know and besides you can also use that to help Alna and your father when they go out and explore". She would lower herself so she could gently rest and wrap her head around them both and hold them close. Her pups were part of her world and just like Allen they too were her suns in the sky. Nona would teach Noen when there were a bit more herbs in the supply of theirs but for now the time to teach wasn't quite yet. Perhaps Allen wouldn't mind helping out with that not like she would actually harm her mate too badly just enough to be of a useful demonstration and something Allen could bounce back from quickly.

Something about what Alna asked was adorable too, "Of course he will Alna... you know your pa will do stuff to spend time with both of you when he can but right now he's just been away doing stuff to secure a better home for us and once he gets back I'm sure he will". Right now though with the length of how long Allen has been away worried Nona. This reminded her of the time she and Allen were apart because of he went to join Quelt's pack before returning to Abaven. Surely he'd come back to them she thought to herself he just had to. Unknowingly Nona would tighten her hold on her pups a little bit more as she thought about her husband.

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-