Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-12-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 01:35 AM by Liar.)

Liar's expression would change a bit, even for a man like him there were painful memories to step over. Whenever her thought he had gotten over one, there was a thorn ready to be stuck up his paw. What had brought him here. At first it was what he was following, the king was no stranger to his own strength, needs and wants. His strange antics were a result of an odd upbringing. If he saw something, if he wanted it, most of the time he'd stop at nothing to get it. Almost like a child.

"Mmm..." Liar began for a moment. He shut his eyes shortly after as if he was trying really hard to remember. "My wife and daughter went missing. I went to find them and this was the last place I found their scent. My other children probably followed me, but I haven't seen any of them since I arrived. So I've forced myself to just continue on with my life. In the hopes that Nice or my daughter Babel will appear." Yes even a devilish man like him could love. He wasn't actually all that bad, he could be though. Liar was a piece of putty, depending on how others acted around him he could be anything. Though his emotionless state, it took some time to break through that. Even if those who payed closer attention, his body language was a bit estranged. The fact he sat up straight in front of Surreal meant he respected her.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.