Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
10-13-2015, 06:01 PM
ooc:  sorry for rushing this but tonight is my last full evening for like... the next month so I wanted to get Raba and Birna in fights before the inevitable insanity.  

As a warrior born it was not in Birna's nature to simply stand around while others fought their battles and it was time for her to get involved.  After all she had something yet to prove and goals of her own.  She desired to climb up Imperium's ranks and be recognized among her peers for her focus and dedication to her arts. She grinned as Ash defeated his opponent pleased to see he was able to look after himself.  Hellstrom was falling before them and it was now or never if she sought to wet her fangs in blood.

Birna's defenses fell solidly into place.  Her ears pinned tightly to her head, blue eyes narrowing as her jaws parted in preparation to attack.  Her chin tucked as her neck scrunched back, shoulders rolling forward to cushion her neck with fur and fat.  Hackles raised as her head and tail moved to align with her spine.  Birna's legs spread equidistant apart, her weight shifting evenly between them as the limbs coiled to ldower her center of gravity.  Toes spread, claws bit into the earth as her body tensed for a brief moment before she launched herself forward in a powerful stride seeking to close the distance between herself and Arietta, the woman that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Birna attempted to lower herself to approach Arietta's left side perpendicularly with her head lining up with the left side of Arietta's face.  Malicious jaws would part, the violence of her past self sparking to life at the thought of inflicting that pain on another.

Birna's head and neck would tilt slightly to her own right as she sought to pierce Arietta's left eye with her top fangs, and to hook her lower fangs under the corner of Ari's left-sided jaw.  She wanted not only to blind the woman in that eye but also to get a grip from where she could lessen the other's retaliation.  It was expected of Imperium, any fisty cuffs here would certainly damage her image in the eyes of Valentine and she had dreams and goals to achieve.

In conjunction with her bite Birna sought to shift her weight evenly to her hind legs, her abdomen tensing and her tail fanning out behind her for extra balance as she attempted to lift her left foreleg and throw it down over Arietta's back, just behind the woman's shoulders where she hoped to throw her weight over the smaller wolf and not only cause serious bruising but to pin Arietta to the ground beneath Birna's vastly superior weight.  Simultaneously with the leg throw Birna sought to slam the left side of her chest against the outer portion of Arietta's upper left leg with the intent of causing bruising and knocking the other woman over.  She wasn't through though, with her weight shifted in her hind legs her right foreleg was free as she sought to shoot the limb forward and slightly to her own left in the hopes of wrapping her right forepaw around the outside of Arietta's right elbow and pulling the limb towards her again with the intent of unbalancing her smaller opponent so that she could throw her weight down on the other.  Birna hoped to use her longer limbs and greater height and weight to her advantage but smaller opponents could be terribly tricky.  This was going to be fun.

-- You Can Bury My Body But I'll Never Die --
Birna vs Arietta for maim Rd. 1 / ? (blinding of left eye)
(I'm guessing that Arietta has defeated Quelt and a new fight starts since Riv is now on absence?)

[Image: 262ny8g.png]