Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-14-2015, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 08:31 PM by Nako.)
As Nako finished speaking he noticed Marina seemed to not care for the pathetic way he expressed his need to lose himself with her. The larger she wolf approached his side and instead wordlessly hushed his worries away. And so she would indirectly bring up the time when he had helped provide daughters for the female. A nip chased her muzzle, feeling one placed on a cheek before withdrawing. For a moment Nako wondered if he should've tried a less direct approach, engage in some time just basking and exploring one anothers bodies. But no. He eyed the female before him and felt his heart rate increase. Taking advantage of her presented form Nako would brig his chest across her back and eagerly hook his paws around hips.

-Fade-

With a heavy breath Nako slid off to the side of Marina and gave his oncemate a nuzzle to the side of her cheek. He was grateful, exhausted both physically and emotionally, and the feeling of regret and and anxiousness no longer on his mind. His shoulders rose as he gave a sigh and licked Marina's jaw. "I thank you Mari. I know I haven't been... there, for our daughters as a true mate." Nako leaned his shoulder against the larger she wolf and glanced around. Their offspring were surely tumbling about somewhere and exploring their home still, the Fern Gulley offering many treasures for those willing to dig or poke their noses around the vegetation. He hoped they were doing alright, slowly learning to love the little wiggling babes as he spotted them from afar from his den way up in the crest of the ravine closest to Donostrea. He was slow in his effort to steer himself back into their lives after originally leaving their rearing to Marina. For now he had a bit more of a lonely path to walk as he sorted out his demons.