Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Illie could feel her chest tighten as she looked to the side, overwhelmed with a very real and very large amount of guilt. She would stare intently at the ground, feeling a lump rise in her throat and her father's eyes on her back. But it had to be done! Right? Really... She saw Glacier drop his head in the corner of her eye, and she couldn't help the sadness that filled her. Her ears pressed back tightly as he spoke, and her head tilted away to try not to see him. So this was it, huh? Uncle Glace for a little sky gazing... It wasn't fair though! Voltage had so many rules, and she hated them all. All she wanted to do was have fun and adventure and see things. All she saw was this crummy boring beach. So what if she wanted to go closer to the sky! Wasn't it part of her family or whatever? Elementas were called to their elements? When Glacier would step away, moving slowly towards the border she raised her head to watch him. Eyebrows were furrowed as she watched before she couldn't take it anymore. "Wait!" She shouted, bounding a few steps after her Uncle. "I'm...sorry I remembered wrong. See, it wasn't Uncle Glace!" She spun around to look at Voltage. "It was Uncle Terrae, yeah. He was supposed ta meet me up there, daddy! So Uncle Glace doesn't have to leave, no." She'd grin brightly then, feeling like she had won this one. She was able to go up to the cliffs and Uncle Glace didn't have to leave! Win win!

"Talk" "You" Think