size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-14-2015, 09:56 PM

She smiled softly at her niece, motioning for her to come.out and follow. "We're going on a trip today. I want to show you a few things." She would say softly so her voice didn't wake the others. And if Juniper was to train for taking over the crown someday, there were times she would have to wake early. Avalon wouldn't do it too much...maybe. But today she wanted to start early to show Juniper some of the things that life had to offer, as well as teach her what it meant to live. The circle of life and all that fun stuff. It was good to fill a young ones mind, for Avalon had been a curious one at juniper's age, always going out with her father to explore.
Without waiting to see if Juniper was following, she turned around and led the way towards the trail that would take them to the topmost point of their territory. "You can bring your friends if you want!" She called over her shoulder, a small laugh passing her lips at her little nieces antics.
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!