size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-14-2015, 10:45 PM

It didn't take long before the fight erupted around him, before Sin called him a coward for calling back up. His lips pulled back into a snarl as his jaws parted as venomous words sat on his tongue. Before he could get anything out, Valentine spoke, directing his words to his son. And he was right. Nothing could be solved with words right now, it was time to fight. But as the wolves fled passed him and into the bloody fray, he realized that there were even less wolves here than he had expected. Golden gaze shifted over to Lillie as she got ready for a battle, had she been wrong in her tracking? He turned his questioning gaze to his fellow leader, brow raised. He was just in time to hear his words, the taller man's hip bumping against him. With a small chuckle he shook his head, golden eyes searching the war breaking out in front of them. "I suppose we might not have anything better to do, Valentine. At this rate, I might have to go out and find slaves for you myself." He said softly, meant for the King alone to hear. He had promised to allow Imperium to capture slaves, as well as himself fighting to claim them for the other man's pack. Ears pulled back slightly, the snarling and snapping of jaws doing nothing to calm his fighting spirits. Claws bit into the earth as he waited, tongue smacking across his lips. He was ready for a fight, hackles raising as he stood tall beside the taller leader.

"Speech"
'thoughts'