size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-15-2015, 12:30 AM

The woman decided it was okay to take a seat where she was, keeping a respectful distance as her tail wrapped neatly around her haunches. The light winds here batted gently at her fur, but she would not shiver thanks to the heavy fur that coated her, the fluffiness inherited from her family lines. Her gaze would watch him in curiosity, the male looking to the sky as he spoke. Telling her about the one he sought, and she understood all too well. She had been searching for her own family for years, having even left alacritia to look, and when she returned, even Odette had left.

"I understand your plight. I too, have searched for my family since I was a child...but I fear they have gone too far or...worse." It was time to face the inevitable. Amber gaze sought out his, the male giving his name and offering his in return. Castiel..that was a handsome name, and a fitting one too. "My name is Avalon Adravendi, it is nice to meet you. It's a surprise isn't it? I was adopted into the family recently by Arian, she's the alphess of sonticus."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!