gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
10-15-2015, 11:08 AM

Her brother's suggestions pulled a laugh from the giantess. "The pack bit sounds fun, but children? That sounds like it could get tedious. Don't they need to be fed or something?" And that was, perhaps, the only reason she wasn't seriously considering going pup shopping. They were simply too much work. "Although..." she mused, "Picture this: two packs wake up one morning to discover their pups are gone and have been replaced with someone else's pups."

""Different" is a good word for it, I suppose," she said wryly. "Living is much easier, and while much has been gained by the wolves here because of that, much has been lost too, I think." Where was the heartiness, the vigor? They pissed around, bitching and moaning and squabbling over petty things like they mattered. Where were the thoughts of survival, of planning and tracking in the hopes of a tomorrow? No, here tomorrow seemed to be thought of as a guarantee. "I might go with you. To the north, I mean, but before then I think we should make an impression in the lower lands."

"Talk" "You" Think
TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT