size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-16-2015, 08:00 PM

Her ears flicked and a brow raised, while she knew Arian had troubles, but she also wondered just why so many disliked her. It was a question that burned in her mind, perhaps she would ask those she came across that disliked her, and perhaps question Arian herself. To see what both sides of the story were. She made no mention nor questions yet as he went on, his voice clear with disdain and was not missed. She would only shrug slightly, both to his disdain and his latter words. Avalon was old enough to do as she pleased, though she wouldn't potentially try to get the pack in trouble. "She doesn't own me, I can handle myself." She would say simply.

Her ears perked at his bragging about being Imperium's Alpha, this news was surprising. But she should've guessed too with the way he carried himself. She tried not to laugh, whether it was the reaction he sought or not, she held it in. "I had dreams of being an alpha, only for the sake of bringing back what my father had created. But...I fear it's only a dream." She did laugh however, when he agreed with her words. This man wasn't so bad, what did Arian do? "My impression of you is...not what I expected. Arian made it sound like your pack were...how should I put it...out to get her? Out to harm us? While I don't know much about you besides being Alpha of Imperium, you don't seem all that bad." She quirked her head to the side, the question burning on her tongue now. "May I ask, why do you two have so much dislike for one another?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!