Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-17-2015, 11:47 AM

Rising to a crouch, Valentine leaned over Rhythm and carefully placed a paw on the other side of her as he reached down to pick up their son. Just as he was about to lift the boy up, Valentine felt the baby's ribs expand under his touch and he quickly pulled back to look at him. In seconds the little one's unhappy cries ricocheted off the den walks and Valentine, breathing a sigh of relief, settled back down at Rhythm's side.

Rhythm's voice, her emotions so easily read in it, reached his ears and the brute chuckled before leaning in to lick at her forehead. "They are," he murmured as he stole a peek over Rhythm's side. "I love you, Valentine." He scooted closer and then dropped his head, seeking to rest his chin on her side while curling around her. "I love you too, Rhythm."

Names. Oh boy, he didn't like this part. This was the part that could set these kids up for lifelong teasing OR bamf status from birth. After returning her kiss, Valentine hummed thoughtfully before replying, "I like the name Rhys, myself." Good, strong, solid name. But didn't Destructions have some kind of naming thing going on? Rhythm, Bass, Motif and whatever that other brother's music related name was. "I suppose," he ventured, "that you'll want to follow the naming conventions of your family?"

""  

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.