Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-17-2015, 04:10 PM

With the deed done both were spent physically, though in a way that was refreshing to their cores. Marina would accept the lick to her jaw, letting a smile play on her features as she gazed into Nako's eyes. She would give a soft smile, shaking her head as she addressed his words. "Perhaps not... but I don't think you need to worry. All of our children are growing stronger. If you want to be more involved in their lives all you need to do is let them in. I'm sure that the girls and Ren won't complain about it." Marina would close her eyes, letting her body relax towards the earth.

"Nako..." The femme would glance at him through half lidded eyes. "If you need some time to sort things out I understand. But know that I am here for you, as you were there for me. As strangers once, and now I'd like to consider us at the very least as close friends." Marina would move her paw over Nako's own. "I don't want you to feel like you have to be there... but know that you are welcome to be if you want."

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]