gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-18-2015, 06:08 PM

His sister's sassy retort only made him grin and chuckle from the natural sweetness of her voice. Her sleepy form appeared out of the den and he stood to meet her half way. "I'm happy to see you too, sister." He smiled and nuzzled her scruff when she pressed nose into his fur. That's when he noticed all the mud on her. "I see you've been busy," he commented with a laugh. "I'm glad you're here, Amalia. Without you we'd all be unprepared for the cold."

He settled down onto his haunches again with a little smile on his lips. "Sorry for waking you up, sister. I have a bunch of stuff to talk to you about though! First of which is a request from our last remaining medic for some training. Plaetic told me she was concerned that she didn't really know anything so I told her I'd say something about it to you. I think some healing training for the whole pack would be great though! I know that my knowledge is severely lacking too." He paused so she could say anything she needed to about it before going on, "Fill me in on what's been going on in your life, Ama! I feel like I never get to talk to you any more."

"Talk" "You" Think