ardent

Beneath her skin[PRIVATE]

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 11:37 PM

God it felt like liquid ice running down her throat. She had needed the liquid badly. She could feel the pups moving about in her womb. It was an odd sensation and sill slightly disturbed her. Why did mothers do this over and over again? Maybe she would understand when they were not just thoughts and were reality. She never could tell what was reality and what was illusion. No, Champion had told her she knew she was pregnant so it had to be real.

He had come, just had she had hoped, no knew he would. It was an odd sensation knowing that she had a mate. She had only ever had a master never something more. Did the master enjoy a little intimacy with her? Yes, that had happened but they were nothing but her owner. They has always been so careful not her give her children and she had never objected. It was amusing how different her life was becoming then what she had always accepted and wanted. Perhaps she was growing into a better wolf.

?I never wanted to be queen.? She said honestly, her violet eyes focused on him as her crushed velvet coat seemed to move about her with a passing breeze. ?Zara had ordered me to fight Sade.? She said thoughtfully and she couldn?t help the laugh that escaped her lips. ?The mad queen would show face, the brilliance would stand behind the throne and whisper what was to be done in her ear.? Her voice held some odd emotion. Perhaps she was wondering if it would have been wise. Would she have cared about her wolves? Ghosts words echoed in her mind. ?Seracia's king knows nothing of his members. Wicked, vile, cruel.? She didn?t want to be like that man. She didn?t want to not know her wolves.

?I don?t think I could go back.? She said with a fulminate tone. Her violet eyes seemed to burn with her rebellion. She could protect Zara, could even follow orders if told but she would not give up her role. Not now. She could almost laugh at the power pull that was happening over her. She wasn?t as aware as she ought to be but in time she would see it. ?I feel I?ve come to enjoy having something to care for? she said honestly. Her tail wagged gently behind her with her contentment. Her ears twitched as she looked him over, ?Why did you claim me?? she asked, she knew she was not the most breath taking wolf in the world. Cerberus knew how many times Fable had told her own ugly she was. That no one would ever love her or ever want her.

speech