size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
10-20-2015, 12:06 AM

"The southern continent?" she asked, tilting her head. She'd never heard of it, never been there. Instantly her curiosity was piqued. She needed to go there. Oh, she just had so many places to visit! She wondered if she'd always travel alone. Maybe one of these days she'd explore new lands with a companion. She was drawn away from her thoughts when Valentina answered her other question; the woman didn't live anywhere, thus was traveling as well. A smile lit up on her face. "Well, if you're not settling down anywhere anytime soon," she began, lingering on the words slowly as though to draw attention to what she'd suggest next, "Maybe you can show me the southern continent. It gets lonely always traveling alone." Her green eyes glanced from Valentina to the rocks around them.

"I understand if you're not interested," she added with a shrug, side-glancing at Val with quirked brow, "After all, you don't know me. Maybe you have plans of your own." She wasn't really sure where she wanted to go, but she knew she didn't want to stop anywhere, not right now. She wanted to see as much of this place as possible before she chose somewhere to settle down. She had been on the move for many, many moons, and she now at least knew she would stay on this continent, after seeing the southern continent Val spoke of. There were many interesting wolves here, and she wanted to get to know the packs, too. She couldn't wait, but if she could have someone familiar come along with her, even for a little while, it would make it all the better.

"Speak" "Listen" Think