ardent

Don't sink in the sand!

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 12:02 AM

Rage, it shifted threw her line a liquid poison. Perhaps the rain was easing the heat that seemed to boil in the youth?s blood. She was watching her thoughtfully. She knew that fire. The hurt that burned deep in her eyes. Who hurt her? It almost broke her heart. Hear ears twitched to the youths respond. She was a sassy little thing and she couldn?t help the mirth that pulled at her lips. ?No one is calling you weak. I an almost feel the anger raiding off you from over here. ? She corrected. It was obvious the pup hadn?t known the meaning of her previous words.

Her question was innocent enough and yet she demanded an answer. Her tail flicked behind her as she spoke honestly,?I followed the blood.? Her violet eyes seemed to sparkle with amusement but she knew the youth would take offense so she continued, ?Blood helps me remember. My mind enjoys resetting on itself and so I desire for it to not do this. Blood tells all. It says who you are. Who I am. Who your kill was. It always tells.? She finished. The rain was beginning to soak her full coat to the bone and she wanted nothing more then to find shelter and relax.

?Sometimes company can help. I am not the source of your rage but you may yell it to me if you like. I?d prefer it be done in a dryer area.? She said motioning towards the cavern only a few paces away. She might not want to have company but she was alone and hurting. That alone made Newt refuse to leave the child. Perhaps it was her maternal instincts stealing her mind. What ever the reason she wanted to sooth the rage that boiled in the youth and sometimes having someone to lash out at helped.