Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-22-2015, 02:07 AM

The woman made a remark of the lands being liveable, him being the proof of the statement. A small smile crept to his lips. "Indeed they are," he murmured softly, bronze gaze meeting hers. Sometimes he reckoned his current home and the continent it was forged upon was more preferable than his previous one for many reasons. Then again, he couldn't have ever taken such a liking to these lands if it wasn't for his elder brothers who had guided the family to a brighter future, though that meant they had to overcome a few depressing obstacles. Inwardly, he thanked the two brothers for their dedication and envisioning, and sent a silent blessing to them.

"Well, this is my first time venturing through this particular territory," he admitted lightheartedly in response to her inquiry, taking in another thorough glimpse of the woods. Perhaps he and his family had passed through this region when they were moving to the coast, though never had gotten the chance to explore it closer. Overwhelmed with all the happenings and his own duties, he had forgotten all about it. Until now, of course. "However, I explore whenever I find time in my day."

While intently listening to the reason behind her wanderings, earthen ears pricked at the mention of herbs, intrigue scribbled all over his features. His jaws gaped in astonishment as his eyes briefly widened. Finally! He had finally found another healer, or at least someone who took an interest in the medicinal field. A little too late for a tutor now, for his brother had long ago found one for him. At least they could exchange knowledge, as it had been some time since his last lesson. "Really?" he queried with a tilt of his head. "As a matter of fact, that's why I am here as well. I am a healer myself." He finished with a proud puff of his chest, displaying confidence with his role though at the same time trying not to boast.

"Terrae speech" "Silvius speech"

*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*