size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-22-2015, 05:42 PM

She laughed a bit, some jokes the adravendi's played. She knew she would never be a true adravendi, for even when Arian adopted her in she felt part of her was still missing. She felt disconnected from her family lineage, and she wanted nothing more then to get that back. But time would not be on her side, and neither would fate. But someday, someday she'd find out. "Indeed, I hear that a lot of the Adravendi's were adopted into the family, just as I have been. Though I'm not sure who is direct blood and who inherited the name through adopted family. I suppose we'll find out with time hm?"

She shifted her position slightly, tail tucking neatly against her side to keep her toes warm. Her gaze turned thoughtful, brows creased with her hard thinking. "Well, I'm not sure." Part of her felt like she knew what she wanted, the other part filled with doubt. She wanted to continue her father's legacy, the family legacy that had fallen so long ago. Five years had passed, and still she did not bear the courage to do what she had dreamed of. "I guess I always had the goal of bringing back what was lost when I was a child, rebuild what was lost. But..I fear that may be nothing more then a dream. I've not built the courage for that yet." She sighed, but she would not feel depressed nor sad. She knew she was getting on in her years, and if she couldn't accomplish it then she would guide her future children to strive for that. To hold onto the legacy that was slowly fading from the world. "And you?"
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!