Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2015, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2015, 08:28 PM by Hárekr.)
ooc:  think I'll go ahead and wrap this up if that's alright since I'm sure they'll run into each other soon in Yfir.

THE WOLVES WILL CHASE YOU IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT
Drunk and driven by a devil's hunger...

The air was thick with the smell of damp earth that got noticeably thicker the farther down they went.  It also was getting quite a bit cooler and pretty much to dark to see anything.  Hárekr sighed his attention quickly shifting elsewhere.  It was interesting down here and a potential hideout but the vast expanse of ever darkness was a bit unnerving…. why it could quite easily drive one to madness if they stayed to long.  A shivering giggle spilled from a grinning maw but he quickly stifled and turned to Joker with a smile.  "Indeed!  A temporary hideout for sure.  Alas, my dear Joker, I must be heading back.  I have come to see what I intended to see and now I must make haste so that I am able to attend to my morning patrols."  With a little bow he turned and leapt up towards the opening his form blocking all of the light for a moment before he slipped back into the moonlight that would chase his demons back down to hell before he got himself into trouble.

-exit-

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."