gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
10-24-2015, 07:27 AM
ooc: Thank you for your patience!

Birna dipped her head in a more formal greeting. "It's nice to meet you Rhyme." Her head tilted slightly at the words that followed after his introduction and for a moment she wondered if she'd heard them correctly. Rhyme wanted to be… daddy. Be a daddy?! Wait, no, he had to be talking about Valentine. He wanted to be like Valentine, well that was perfectly normal for young boys to idolize their fathers. "Oh? Do you want to be a good fighter like him? Or an alpha like him? What do you like best about your daddy?"

She was pleased to see he was enjoying the marrow and slowly warming up to her. Birna wanted to gain the trust of the pups in Imperium so that she would better be able to protect them. Hell would fall swiftly on those that sought to harm Imperium's youth…. assuming there was anything left for her to shred after the parents dealt with them. Birna leaned down and nudged the larger half of the bone closer to Rhyme. "Here you can have the big half, I'm pretty full from an earlier meal." She pulled the smaller piece toward her and began to gnaw the ends down before lapping at the marrow herself.

speech
[Image: 262ny8g.png]