gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Erani

Erani?s hopes were lifted when the young girl?s smile returned, and she asked about Valhalla. Erani obliged her.

?Valhalla is my Pack. When I first came to it as a four year old, it was in a land known as Ciroc, and was called Starlite then. Then a kind of cataclysm happened, and Starlite came to the land we were in before here. Alacritia. We renamed as Valhalla. Then, it was led by the best Alpha a pack could ever have. He?s still here, but he?s stepped down. His name is Cairo. Valhalla is a pack based on the virtues of Family, and the bond of that virtue. I was even considered one of Cairo?s family, when I raised his children after their mother died.

?Back in Alacritia, one of the mountains in the northern territory erupted. Most of the packs there, including Valhalla, got away safely. We came here, to Alacritis. We are based along the southwestern coast. Our territory is Vast, rich with prey, but we have one horse that no one is to hunt. She?s my brother?s friend. She?s as friendly as you are, and as sweet. I think you?d like her. My mate is Nova. Don?t let his size frighten you. He?s a sweet heart under all those scars. He?s a good male, and while I haven?t seen his skills on the battlefield, I know he?s a wonderful warrior. I, as I said, am the lead healer in the pack, and I?m training a sweet young male who I count as a son my Craft. His name is Preston.?
Erani turned and began walking, waving her tail in a gesture that welcomed the young lass to follow and hear more.

?Valhalla is beautiful. My family. Cairo?s saved my life more than I can count. We are made up of Warriors and healers. The current Alpha female is a healer, even. Her name is Soleil.? Erani led on.