Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-24-2015, 07:01 PM

So a lot of them had actually been adopted into the family huh? This was something that Castiel hadn’t realized, or perhaps had merely forgotten. He would listen to the woman continue on, his own mind at work. Perhaps... Perhaps he would need to speak to Surreal about it. Surely she would know far more than he would about which of their family was family through blood and which were adopted. Just... How many were there, he wondered?

Castiel would give a small nod of his head as she mentioned her goal. “It may not be the same as what you lost, but you can certainly build something anew. You can build something stronger than before. You only need to find the courage inside of yourself.” Just as his sister sought to rebuild their old home, this woman had goals of her own it seemed.

“Me? Well... My only goal right now is to find my niece. Perhaps join back up with my sister when that’s all said and done and wait for our new home to be built. I don’t have very many goals, sadly. I’m a bit of a boring man.”

"Speak"