Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-26-2015, 12:42 AM

Arian's tail wagged as Leo pressed his nose in her cheek. It still hurt every time, her body sore. She hadn't realized how hard she fought until after it happened. Every muscle and joint hurt beyond what she could believe. It was almost like she was way past Allen's age. Her snout turned from Allen to Leo, she wouldn't apologize to Allen for using him to support her weight. She needed it.... she felt bad but apologizing wouldn't change the fact she would topple over without him.

"Sin Hellstrom, used to be armada. I fought back, but obviously with my bum other leg it wasn't any use. So now.... another one is useless." She gestured to her left front leg that shakily dangled. Covered in herbs, the shaky feeling she'd have to get used to. After it was healed she'd be able to limp pretty good, but forget about getting past a walking speed. "I've retired as alpha, instead I'm gonna concentrate on my healing. Allen is my great uncle from my biological fathers side, and he's alpha until Rivaxorus and Juniper my children are a year old." Arian would explain the situation. "I hope this doesn't mean fiori and Sonticus aren't allies anymore. I have to say, I feel great.... now that we live next door to each other." she laughed, opening up her mouth wide. Despite the situation, her mood did fluctuate, but she would be okay.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.