Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-26-2015, 12:53 AM

Arian needed to conceal herself, if she let her temper go things could end up badly. All that ran through her mind right now was the pain. However the immediate danger she felt made her shiver. There was no way she could use anyone to protect herself. It was utterly disgusting that the thought had even crossed her mind. Arian tried hard to listen to surreal, something about feeding crows. So she could only guess a number of things that she had said. Then the question came, and scrambling through her head she tried to remember.... who had she seen in Sonticus. That's when it hit her.... Sin's kids.... were like ghosts.

"I...- I'm not sure.... they don't stick around. There could have been three, four.... five for all I know. There was one.... at the meeting. I don't know his name nor face that also being said they don't carry Sin or their packs scent because of how much of a loner game they play. I know he has adult children, and I helped with the birth of his recent two litters but that's it." Now Arian was just flat out afraid. Her muscles shivered, as she growled and pressed her nose into the dirt. Damnit, the undeniable feeling that she wanted to just go away. She was in a rock and hard place wasn't she.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.