gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-26-2015, 01:04 PM

Ah, no boneset yet? A tiny bit would be good, help with the muscles and relax her sister even more. Pushing a few of the tiny white pedals towards Arian, she grabbed the dandelion root and began to chew on it. The bitter flavor swelled in her mouth, making her ears pull back slightly as her nose wrinkled up. Moving her head behind her head, she spat out some of the chewed up root onto the shoulder wound. Lifting her grey paw she rubbed it in lightly, careful not to put too much pressure on it. Grabbing and chewing up more of the root she moved on to the left limb. It was obvious that it caused her sister a lot of pain, which brought a touch of sadness to her deep blue eyes. Working the root into the sore limb, Amalia took a few steps away to sip out the left over root, tongue smacking at her lips to try and get rid of the bitter taste from her maw. When she came back she pushed the kava leaf towards Arian, a single brow rising in question. "Have you heard of the kava leaf before?" she asked timidly, not liking to assume that a well trained healer didn't know anything. "I thought that a little bit would help relax you, but don't eat the whole leaf unless you want to have some vivid visions!" She said with a soft giggle.

Sitting down on the ground in front of the darker pelted woman, rubbing her paw on the grass to get rid of the chewed up pulp on it. When Arian asked her question, her coloured ears laid flat against her skull, gaze casting away from the woman. "Well..." she started, snuffling on her tiny paws as her head lowered slightly. "Most of the kids are gone, there is only one who I see at all anymore. And so I have been focusing more and more on my work, putting a rut between me and Athena." Amalia's voice was hardly above a whisper, a whole new level of sadness touching her vocals. She shook her head slowly, sniffling before she lifted herself up again, flashing a small smile. "But its been better I think. Trying to think bigger, right?"

Speech