Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-27-2015, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 06:07 PM by Sparrow I.)
As soon as the first wolf was in sight, Sparrow shouldered forward with her healing bag ready to go. It was Lillie. Putting her mixed feelings aside, the fluffy healer set into doing her job. She nodded towards the female, making sure she was ready for her wounds to be touched. Sparrow cleaned the wound for a moment, then reached down to pick up the marigold petals from her bag, chomping them slightly then applying them to the wounds, "Easy now..." she hummed to herself. She chewed a small bit of lambs ear and applied that over the flower petals, nudging Lillianna's shoulder to check to see if they would stay in place. Horsetail was applied to bind the wound, followed up with a small amount of cobweb that clung softly to the surrounding fur, "Keep that on for a day, then change it out. The cobweb isn't touching the actual wound, but it will help keep everything else in place as long as you don't run around a ton." Sparrow stepped back, observing her work, "Is that alright, Lillianna?" She aimed to do the best patch up job for the wounds she had seen. they were clean, fresh, and not bleeding so terribly. Her application should stick until they needed to be removed and redone, which, with the freshness of the wound, should be in about a day to make sure the wound is draining properly and not becoming inflamed. Sparrow looked at her application again to make sure she had done it right. Her heart was pounding, she had to have done it right.