size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
10-28-2015, 09:19 PM

He was sort of feeling like a grumpalumpagus. His thoughts had not wavered since the hunt, but he knew eventually he would forget about it. Unless he saw the scarred brat, because frankly he saw it as her fault and still, had not apologized. "Family my ass." He muttered under his breath. Was abaven really the place for him? Allen had made it sound so nice, maybe because he was just trying to get people to join. At least, that's what he was beginning to think.

He paused when he heard the howl, a brow quirking for a minute before he remembered he had a new training partner. With a slightly irritated growl, he set off towards the water where the mystery person called. His large form wasn't hard to miss, much less his white pelt. Stomping from the Plains and along the banks of the water, he spied another up ahead. Was that who called for him? Approaching, he didn't entirely try to hide his irritation, only masked it with a more neutral look, sort of. "You called?"

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!