gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-30-2015, 09:44 PM

Amalia smiled at her brother, snuggling into his chest for a moment. The sound of his beating heart echoed in her ear and she let out a happy sigh. "Or maybe I am trying to make all my paws match." she teased in regards to her dirty paws. Her coloured head nodded against his plush fur as he spoke about wanting to get the pack more active. Amalia agreed, but she had not been very proactive in helping. She had been a bit selfish, focusing on herbs and studying with herself as a distraction. But it would be good to teach everyone the basics, to make sure that they at lease knew how to heal the most common injuries in case she was busy or even away. She would hate to hear that someone was dying because they didn't know how to stop bleeding or an infection. Minor things like that only took one or two herbs, something that they could handle on their own if she wasn't right there.

Amalia was thankful that Leo did not comment on her children, as she took comfort in his fur. She just wanted to curl up with him like they used to when they were younger, to forget about all this adult stuff and just be able to be... them. But when he mentioned Svetlana, her ears sprung forward and she pulled back, her tiny tail and rump wiggling on the earth. "Oh Leo that is amazing! You must send her to me at once so I can talk to her. She's got a sister that she needs to deal with first!" Ama yipped, stretching up to place a tender kiss on her brothers cheek. Oh that was wonderful news indeed. Although, Amalia would be lying if she said that her heart did not twinge a bit. They were a normal couple, a male and a female. They would be able to have pups with no issues at all, and she was a bit jealous about that. She longed to be able to give Athena children, but they just couldn't procreate, not with the two of them. Which reminded her. They had talked about Amalia giving birth this time, but the family member that Athena had found had ties that were a little to close to her own, something she knew that her mother would not approve of.

Her blue eyes roamed over Leo and she took a deep breath, quivering slightly. "While we are kind of on the topic Leo, I have something to ask you. I know its awkward and... well embarrassing, but would you ever consider helping out me and Athena? We share a father, so there is a better chance that some of the pups could look a bit like me..." Her already dirty paws drew circles in the dirt, a blush flushing her cheeks. She hadn't brought it up with Athena yet, but she figured that it would be best to ask Leo now that she had his attention for awhile.