gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
10-31-2015, 01:03 AM
Bright smiled as he nodded his head eagerly. It seemed this would be an interesting and worthwhile encounter, and she was already feeling thrilled with herself for taking the risk of adventuring away from the safety of home. She hadn't even met a pack mate yet, besides Leo, just too filled with anxiety to seek anyone out. At last she had come out of her shell and made a move to find something new, made an effort to meet someone. And he was a mannerly creature, formal and polite but not unapproachable. He had been well-raised, it was clear. The woman dipped her head in return to him, smile stretched upon her lips, and for once her silver eyes showed a glimmer of liveliness.

"The pleasure's all mine, I'm sure," she replied, intrigued by his name - it wasn't like anything she'd heard before, "I'm glad to meet you, Terrae." Now for the real reason they were both here. Finding herbs and expanding their healing knowledge. "I'm not really sure what I hoped to find here," she admitted, looking around at the bases of the willows, the streams trickling around their roots, "It just seemed like it would be a bountiful place. Yet... so far I haven't seen any plants worth collecting. Have you seen anything of interest?" She wondered if he'd taken note of anything, or if his luck had been just as poor.