gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-31-2015, 06:55 PM

Leo was pleased to find that his mother was happy to hear about his engagement. He knew she would be, but it still felt good to have her support. Talking with her about Svetlana made it feel much more real, like he hadn't just dreamed about asking her to marry him. He hummed thoughtfully at the question she posed for him. "Svetlana and I haven't talked too much about it yet, but I don't think I'd want to wait too long. Maybe, if Svet agrees, the first of winter? I think it would be a good way to cheer up everyone and get winter off on the right foot." Any thing to bring the pack together and have some kind of celebration had to be a good thing.

"Which actually goes into the other thing I wanted to chat with you about," he commented with a slight chuckle. "We've had so many back members disappear, so many gone out on journeys and have yet to come back... It just feels like there's barely any members left. Normally I would be more okay with that. I would rather have five great members than thirty that aren't. But with all this trouble lately between the other packs and with Arian I just feel nervous. I don't want to be caught off guard." He frowned and his brows pulled together. "What do you think? Am I worried about nothing? Do I need to go recruiting?"

"Talk" "You" Think