Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-01-2015, 04:09 PM

He too had hoped the woods would support the life of many resourceful herbs, though looks could deceive. It was unlikely there would be nothing worth taking, as any herb whether rare or common, would be of use to the healer. An enticing, sweet aroma of plants wafted through the woods, meaning there couldn't just be willows and streams. Then again, sometimes he would find wilted flowers or stomped stems, and that was just his luck, really. However, the area appeared to be untouched - a positive for the healer and his search. The whole day couldn't go to waste; he had to find something, even if the woman hadn't collected anything herself. Besides, she didn't have tiny, scurrying paws looking through unreachable crevices and nooks that she would have otherwise missed.

"I haven't either," he replied with a shake of his head, trying not to sound forlorn over the situation. "Though I did send my companion to look for some..." His words trailed off as his attuned ears caught the quiet pattering of minuscule paws. Curiously, he looked down to find the hedgehog standing beside his forepaws, proudly holding a pair of small white flowers, still attached to their stems. Trillium, it was, and it seemed to be rare by the looks of it. "Is that all?" he demanded softly, surprised with the amount before him. The spiked creature only nodded in response. "Well, I suppose that's better than nothing," he sighed as he watched the hedgehog scramble up his leg and sit upon his skull contently, clutching the flowers within tiny jaws. Realising that the woman was still around, he introduced his little helper. "This is Silvius, my companion." And in a whisper, he added, "He doesn't talk much."

"Terrae speech" "Silvius speech"

*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*