size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

a peal of laughter escaped jupiter as they both tried to convince her to relinquish any ideas of punishment that haunted her mind. she turned her gaze from one to the other, nostrils flaring slightly. she caught a whiff of another pack on the male, but on the female... it seemed as if the lass might be without a pack. always an opportunist, she flicked her ears forward and set her eyes attentively on her new quarry. "excuse? that's plenty of an excuse!" she replied through a failed attempt at stifling laughter. she finally quelled the sounds of amusement and beamed at them both. mercury growled at the two before finally settling down between jupiter's front legs. the sol settled onto her haunches, tail coming forth to rest before her companion should he get pissy at something that she or anyone else said.

"we've been dealing with those damned cats for at least a week now. i couldn't punish you for a nuisance that is as bothersome to my pack is it is to you." she glanced down at mercury, delivering a comforting lick to the scabbed countenance of her beloved friend. "they've already got him once. i won't let them get anyone else. there was a sort of steely determination in her voice that was almost a little contagious, but in a moment she dropped her suddenly-solemn timbre and shook her head. "anyway, welcome to the lands of ludicael, and thanks for helping to get rid of one of them. usually once they get a threat or a bite from a tasmanian devil, they know we mean business. you're free to stay for an hour or so to rest and maybe socialize, but then i'll have to ask you both to leave unless something else comes up." her tone sounded almost a little apologetic, but she shook it away.

? 310 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
agh, so sorry that I forgot to add this to my post tracker!

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.